Measures relative to 8mR World Cup boats as regards land storage, handling and launching requirements are valid during the following periods:
- Parking for trucks and trailers, land storage of 8mR World Cup boats:
Free from 15 August to 20 September 2014.
- Spaces on the water for registered boats:
Free from 1 to 20 September 5 2014.
Requests for spaces not covered by the dates of the 8mR World Cup will be handled directly by the Trinité sur Mer Harbor Office.
Costs of Handling:
A special price covering handling requirements has been set at 415 Euros all-in for:
- One handling and launching maneuver (crane or elevator).
- One handling and hoisting maneuver (crane or elevator).
- Masting and dismasting (Crane).
- If required, launching of semi-rigid service watercraft from the slipway.
- Trailer and tractor trailer parking (Zone de Kermarquer or technical area per available space – see map at annex).
Launching maneuvers: 9:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 18:00.
Slots - Pontoons:
Reserved spaces will be available for 8mr World Cup boats between 1 and 15 September 2014.
Service watercraft can be placed on a pontoon near the boats.
These measures might be modified in the event of poor weather conditions
The arrival of accompanying boats (yachts, trawler, sailboat, etc.) should be notified as quickly as possible. The Trinité sur Mer Harbor Office will do its best to ensure their installation near the 8mR pontoon.
Mandatory Information to be Provided Upon Registration (Application Form)
Upon World Cup registration of the boat on the Société nautique de la Trinité sur mer (SNT) website, each owner, or his designated representative, of every boat must:
- Nominate a point of contact (skipper, owner, or other) whose presence is mandatory on the day of launching and masting as well as on the day of dismasting and hoisting (Name – Cell phone N° – email address).
- Provide the boat’s date of arrival indicating whether it’s by land or by sea (estimated date if by sea).
- The number of trailers or tractor-trailers to remain in la Trinité sur Mer during the World Cup.
- Planned date of the boat’s departure, indicating whether it’s by land or by sea.
- Provide choice of launching (crane or elevator).
- Be in possession of launching slings, indicating whether launching is to be single or double point. (Launching by crane).
- Maneuver time required for launching and masting is about one hour. Please try to foresee the time required to ensure smooth handling and maneuvers.
- Spare keys of trucks parked on spaces managed by the Harbor Office (Zone de Kermarquer or technical areas) for the duration of the World Cup must be dropped off at the Harbor Office (in the event of major problems – fire, accident, etc.).
- Information requested upon completion of the registration form will be transferred to the Harbor Office by the SNT.
- Cost of handling will be settled upon registration. A hoisting and handling voucher will be available at the SNT office (please indicate if you prefer receiving this by email).
- Following registration of the boat on the SNT website, each owner is responsible for making an appointment, by email or by telephone, with the Harbor Office as regards launching requirements.
Hoistings are planned for Saturday and Sunday, 12 and 13 September. Please indicate your preferred date.
NB: In the event that World Cup results are validated on the evening of Thursday, 11 September, or before noon on Friday, 12 September, it will possible to begin hoisting maneuvers on Friday afternoon.
Contact harbor master, Port de la Trinité sur mer :
tel 33 (0)2 97 55 49 – Fax : 33 (0)2 97 55 86 89.
Contact SNT ( Société nautique de la Trinité sur Mer)
SNT - Société Nautique de la Trinité sur Mer :
Téléphone : +33 (0)2 97 55 73 48 - Fax: +33 (0)2 97 55 85 78
Mail : email@example.com